About Me

My photo
Residing in Santa Fe,NM USA. I'm the living incarnation of the last unicorn. I hold attachments to loved ones / friends and still practice gadget greed . If you can't tell, I love to ride my bike and aspire someday to be a dharma practitioner.

Saturday, March 13, 2010

3/13/10

you got that right.
Went out to Cerrillos hills state park on Friday to ride with Robert and get a little dirt back in my blood.Its been about 3 weeks since the last time I got on my mountain bike.No matter how many hours I spend riding the road every time i get back on single track trails it feels like I've sat on my ass for the past weeks {partially true}. looking down @ the hamlet of Cerrillos.

Oldest working mines in North America are in these hills.And its was the turquoise source for  the Tiffany co. around the turn of 1900's.Theres alot of history and interesting things in those badlands.
And alot of character in the locals that live there.
I betcha Blaze Foley /R.I.P/would of  blended into this landscape .One of the few cover songs I took time out to learn.Blazes song writing is right up there with Townes and seeing tears come out of the old timer in this video is one of those moments in life ...and then there's the one with them together
 a yerba buena stop .
Peace

No comments: