About Me

My photo
Residing in Santa Fe,NM USA. I'm the living incarnation of the last unicorn. I hold attachments to loved ones / friends and still practice gadget greed . If you can't tell, I love to ride my bike and aspire someday to be a dharma practitioner.

Friday, March 5, 2010

Ack gotta go see the Quack.


Hope he has small hands.You know getting a check up and trying  to correctly describe, to the doc,  that funny feeling i get when climbing a rope up a tree.Wish me well, I get scared as shit before these visits to the Doc.Maybe I need a female doctor....hmmm
That Bush family has real class.


The tumble weed.

Another day and another road.Trying to get in decent shape so  instead of a suffering slog fest thru the woods  it becomes an enjoyable summer epic kind of ride..Tumble weed season is just starting.Some days are simply crazy trying to dodge the rolling tumbleweed .


Suffer you Fucker.

There will be fish and games aheadand a few empty miles of this

I need to ride on some dirt real soon cause I'm beginning to like this road thing too much.

Now that would be a shocker.pun intended.

I leave you with this little piece of wisdom.

No comments: