About Me

My photo
Residing in Santa Fe,NM USA. I'm the living incarnation of the last unicorn. I hold attachments to loved ones / friends and still practice gadget greed . If you can't tell, I love to ride my bike and aspire someday to be a dharma practitioner.

Monday, March 22, 2010


Long road rides and no ipod, no problem song one in brain is  this Dylan.Love the ghost face Dylan years.Back in the '70s i remember Sunday drives in the family car for an adventure !  exploring where ever a road goes..These days that's how I treat my bike rides. .Still riding road cause of the snow.
just past the stink aka Santa Fe sewage treatment.

looking south,think I'll go that way

riding thru narrow roads of Villa de la Swamp

Sweet green and terraced ,those folks have some $ to spend on landscaping.

looking south @ Bonaza creek ranch and a cholla field.
 spring shave and new helmet.
Peace out.

1 comment:

Tim Wise said...

Man he could play the harp. Nice post. Been seeing those same roads lately. I have to have music with me on road rides. Weird cause I never wear one mountain biking