About Me

My photo
Residing in Santa Fe,NM USA. I'm the living incarnation of the last unicorn. I hold attachments to loved ones / friends and still practice gadget greed . If you can't tell, I love to ride my bike and aspire someday to be a dharma practitioner.

Friday, May 28, 2010

A Fresh few Haiku s

#1; The five seven five is a natural rthym for my simple mind
















#38; Mid afternoon nap makes heavy body weightless i sink to feel flight





















#31; Spring fever kills me with its beautiful flowers pollen dust and wind



















#05; Why would i want help from an idiot like you who lacks awareness

Haiku #25. Early morning bike thru the Tenderloin Fast down hill saves my white ass


photo credit goes to Jay Stolpestad.
and in the end some Henry Rollins




No comments: