About Me

My photo
Residing in Santa Fe,NM USA. I'm the living incarnation of the last unicorn. I hold attachments to loved ones / friends and still practice gadget greed . If you can't tell, I love to ride my bike and aspire someday to be a dharma practitioner.

Friday, August 20, 2010

East Fork

Tim and Lazer never been on the East Fork trail and there were warm springs to be soaked in so with a little stretch of the true trail mileage it was easy convincing them. On the drive over I told them at least a 30 miler was in store for us with a dip in a natural warm spring...Sweet was the reply. In reality its a short ride but at least theres some dipping to be done at the turn around point. Lazer taking a look and finding out the real milage.


















Some really pretty single track in the Jemez mountains.
Lazer and Tim B Wise on the trail.

Over looking the over look.
Nice view to adjust your head set.

I didn't take any shots of the springs cause I completly spaced it out.



School's in on Monday morning bright and early with film editing . Big change in life about to begin balancing school,work and riding. Some Band of Horses for ya ears.
Band of Horses from Black Cab Sessions on Vimeo.

No comments: