About Me

My photo
Residing in Santa Fe,NM USA. I'm the living incarnation of the last unicorn. I hold attachments to loved ones / friends and still practice gadget greed . If you can't tell, I love to ride my bike and aspire someday to be a dharma practitioner.

Monday, January 3, 2011

COLD as FUCK


 



















Winter hit Northern New Mex





















 all are put to thru a test
when the Temps. go aloft
the jackets get soft.
the snow takes shape.
and the targets are clear.
rejoice winter is here.
and a happy new year




3 comments:

Unknown said...

hahahaha- you got that right. Where's the pic's of pipes bursting? That's certainly a winter tradition in NM, no? mike

Mark Gee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mark Gee said...

RW,no pipes have burst as of yet .Winter has only started...