About Me

My photo
Residing in Santa Fe,NM USA. I'm the living incarnation of the last unicorn. I hold attachments to loved ones / friends and still practice gadget greed . If you can't tell, I love to ride my bike and aspire someday to be a dharma practitioner.

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Grab n a Cinelli



I put this together to share with Betterdays Facebook friends and for those who couldn't make it.

This is a glimpse of the film I've been working on since last October about Tom Frost starting up a coffee shop.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That was a fun short Mark! Enjoyed the shots from the coffee counter, more please! Mike

Anonymous said...

not short enough. needs a ton of work.

Anonymous said...

It's great that you want to champion Tom Frost, but the truth is that this guy is a real dick!! He has the worst attitude I have ever experiences from a business owner. I can't begin to tell you how many people I have spoken with who hate his place of business, hate his coffee and most of all hate him and his shitty FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU attitude. So while you may mean well Mark the bottom line is Tom Frost's betterday coffee is a very bad day for most people!!!